The IX-BIO4 is a Four Channel Biopotential Amplifier that allows multiple channels of EMG, ECG, EOG to be recorded simultaneously from a single exercising or resting subject. The recorder is furnished with LabScribe Recording and Analysis Software and connects directly to a USB port on either a Macintosh or Windows PC.
Kinesiology is the study of human and nonhuman animal-body movements, performance, and function by applying the sciences of biomechanics, anatomy, physiology, psychology, and neuroscience. When studying kinesiology, surface electromyography (sEMG or Surface EMG) is the measurement of choice. The IX-BIOx enables 4/8 channels of EMG recordings, or a combination of EMG and ECG recordings.
- Perform MVC calculations in LabScribe.
- EMG analysis using LabScribe
ECG signals can be measured with the IX-BIOx. Measuring 2 channels of ECG, Lead I and Lead II allows LabScribe to calculate Lead III, aVR, aVF and aVL . EMG signals can be measured at the same time as the ECG signals.
- Application note on using the IX-BIO4 for recording 6 lead Rat ECG.
- Analysing ECG’s recorded in LabScribe with Kubios HRV
- Temperature measurement with TM-BIO temperature sensor.
- Mark events using the EM-BIO Event Marker.
- Measure range of motion with the GN-BIO goniometer
|Analog Inputs||4 Biopotential|
|Input Range||2400mV, 1200mV, 800mV, 400mV, 200mV, 100mV, 50mV, 25mV, 12mV|
|Sampling Speed||20k Samples/sec per channel simultaneous|
|System noise||< 6 microVolts|
|Warranty||Protected by a 3 year warranty|