The BC-TA Add-On BioInstrumentation Set adapts the HK-TA kits for use in traditional BioInstrumentation courses. This set includes a solderless breadboard and cables to allow signal conditioning of various signals.
The IX-TA-220 Recorder has the ability to output any signal that is being recorded on its input, through the Stimulator. This includes the signals recorded from the iWire ports.
The BC-TA add-on enables us to perform the following:
- Record a signal using any sensor that can be plugged into the IX-TA.
- Output the signal recorded using the S1 stimulator.
- Send the signal to the breadboard, using the C-BNC-BB cable.
- Signal condition the signal on the breadboard.
- Send the conditioned signal back to the IX-TA-220, using the C-DIN-BB cable. The C-DIN-BB cable also provides +5V and -5V power to power the circuit.
|BI-01: ECG Signal Conditioning|
The BC-TA includes: