The A-iTRAX extends iWorx Teaching kits, with Eye Tracking.
Record eye tracking information, along with physiological data from
any iWorx Recorder. Visualize and analyze subject reactions to various
- Use the Experiment Builder, which is part of LabScribe, to present images to the subject.
- Multi-monitor support
- Visualize scan path, and fixation duration.
- Real-Time Display
- Multiple Areas of Interest.
- Pupil Diameter
- Correlate Images displayed with eye tracking and physiological data
The A-iTRAX includes:
- A-GZT : Gazepoint Eye Tracker
- LS-iTRAX : LabScribe Eye Tracking Module.
- 0.5 – 1 degree of visual angle accuracy
- 60 Hz
- 5- or 9-point calibration
- 25cm (horizontal) x 11cm (vertical) movement
- ±15 cm range of depth movement
- Ultra portable – 320 x 45 x 40 mm (145g)
- Compatible with 24″ displays or smaller
Optional: The LS-220 Light Sensor, can be mounted to a monitor, to avoid operating system delays and detect onset of visual stimuli with precision.