Human Exercise Physiology Teaching Kit
iWorx HEK-TA-200 with the GA-200 Gas Analyzer includes all of the components necessary to measure oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide production in resting and exercising subjects, as well as the measurement of blood pressure, cardiograms, myograms, encephalograms, reflex responses, spirometry and more. The HEK-TA-200 includes teacher developed courseware for teaching the concepts of exercise physiology and human physiology.
The HEK-TA-200 is suitable for recording and measuring:
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
- Respiratory Exchange Ratio (RER)
- Sedentary to light activity VO2 and VCO2
- VO2 max
- Anaerobic Threshold (AT)/ Ventilatory Threshold (VT)
- as well as the measurement of blood pressure, cardiograms, myograms, encephalograms, reflex responses, heart rate, spirometry, and more.