The IPC multi-channel peristaltic pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications including perfusion of animal tissue slices and in-vitro toxicological procedures. They are available in a variety of channel configurations and have two flow rate ranges. Each pump is also available in two models. Select from a pump with or without a dispensing function.
The IPC multi-channel peristaltic pumps feature a unique planetary drive system where the sun wheel drives each roller directly. This prevents axial push-pull friction on the tubing which results in increased service-life of the tubing, lower pulsation and high repeatability.
- Ideal for Low-Flow, Multi-Channel Fluid Transfer and Dosing or Filling Applications, Perfusion of Animal Tissue Slices, Toxicological In-Vitro Use and Flow Injection Analyzers
- Extremely Low Pulsation
- Highest Accuracy
- Very High Repeatability on all Channels
- Lacquered Stainless Steel Housing for Long Life
- Available with 4, 8, 12, 16 or 24 Channels
- 2 Flow Rate Ranges Available
- 8 Actively Driven Stainless Steel Rollers
- Microprocessor Controlled Drive
- Flow Rate and Dispensing Volume can be Calibrated
- CA Click ‘n’ Go Cassettes Provide Defined and Repeatable Occlusion Conditions
- Cassettes are included
- Remote Controllable Via PC (RS-232)