The iWorx 214 includes a dual-channel biopotential amplifier designed
for use on human subjects. Two additional channels accept practically
any sensor you are likely to encounter, as well as voltage output of pH
meters, spectrophotometers and other laboratory devices. For most
applications, setup is automatic and transparent to the user. With one
mouse click, the unit can be configured for EEG, EMG (EOG) or ECG.
The iWorx 214 also includes a fully functional built-in stimulator.
The recorder interfaces to the PC via the USB bus, which provides
aggregate sampling at 100 kHz continuous.
Key Hardware Features
All hardware components carry a three-year unconditional warranty.
- Stimulator is built-in to the recording unit.
- Intelligent inputs adjust transducer gain automatically.
- Software is upgradeable free-of-charge over the web.
- Sampling speeds of 1 to 100 kHz continuous and 1 to 100 kHz snapshot.
- Electronic design meets or exceeds UL safety standards for lab use and is CE certified.
LabScribe Data acquisition and Analysis software included.