iWorx RA Eight Channel Recorder with LabScribe3 Software
The iWorx RA Recorder is the most advanced and feature-rich physiological data acquisition system on the market. It comes standard with 4 BNC inputs, 4 Transducer inputs, 2 Event Marker inputs, 8 digital inputs, a low voltage and high voltage stimulator, 8 digital outputs, a built-in barometric pressure sensor and 4 iWire™ inputs:
- Cardiac Function
- Isolated tissue and organ studies
- Exercise physiology research
- Metabolic function studies
- Oocyte clamp and epithelial voltage clamp applications
- Built-in Barometric Sensor –allows for real-time compensation to pressure measurements due to changes in atmospheric pressure
- Versatile – record multiple signals simultaneously (i.e. heart rate, respiration and pulse oximetry).
- Built-in Stimulators – built-in, software
controlled low and high voltage stimulators for both human and animal
experiments with a wide array of preset stimulation protocols
- Longer Life Cycle – iWire digital design accommodates future lab technologies
Citations for the IX-RA-834
- Craighead, Daniel H., et al. “Ingestion of transient receptor
potential channel agonists attenuates exercise‐induced muscle cramps.” Muscle & nerve 56.3 (2017): 379-385.
- Shiou, Yi-Lin, et al. “High fat diet aggravates atrial and ventricular remodeling of hypertensive heart disease in aging rats.” Journal of the Formosan Medical Association (2017).
- Azad, Md Khurshidul. “Brain Stethoscope: A Non-invasive Method for Monitoring Intracranial Pressure.” (2018).
- Munck, Kim, et al. “Body surface mapping of the mechanical cardiac activity.” Computing in Cardiology Conference (CinC), 2016. IEEE, 2016.
- Struijk, Johannes J., et al. “Heart-valve sounds obtained with a Laser Doppler Vibrometer.” Computing in Cardiology Conference (CinC), 2016. IEEE, 2016.
Plug and Play Expandable
iWorx has developed a proprietary Serial Interface technology called
iWire. iWire devices enable unparalleled expansion of your laboratory
recording equipment by simply plugging in an iWire compatible device.
Need to add 4 EMG channels to your protocol? No problem, simply plug in
an IX-BIO4 iWire device. Need to record 12 leads of ECG? Simply plug in
an iWire compatible 12-lead ECG device into one of the iWire inputs. A
traditional data recorder would require 12 additional recording channels
to accomplish this.
Current iWire devices include:
- iWire-B3G: 3 biopotential channels, plus 1 GSR channel
- iWire-BIO4 : 4 biopotential channels
- iWire-BIO8 : 8 biopotential channels
- iWire-ECG12: 12 Lead ECG
- iWire-PO2-100: Pulse Oximeter with included fixed finger Sensor
- iWire-PO2-200: Pulse Oximeter can be used with optional finger or ear sensor
- iWire-GA1:O2 and CO2 Gas Analyser
- iWire-GA2:Research grade O2 and CO2 Gas Analyser.
- iWire-AM: Audio Marker
Versatile, Yet Easy-to-Use Software for Even the Most Advanced Analyses
LabScribe software is a powerful recording and analysis package that
features an intuitive, user-friendly interface for setting up
acquisition screens, calibrating signals, and analyzing data. Up to 128
channels of data can be displayed simultaneously at sampling rates as
high as 100,000 samples/second.
Specific analysis modules for cardiovascular research are available
to analyze pressure signals, blood flow data, ECG recordings,
ventricular pressure-volume loops and sonomicrometry dimension data.
- Intuitive Interface – LabScribe software display data through a customizable, user-friendly interface.
- Real-Time Calculations – Monitor and observe functional parameters with an array of real-time calculations and user-defined computed channels.
- Data Reduction – Analyze and reduce data and average and write selections of data to the built-in journal or directly to a text file.
- Real-Time Annotations – Mark data during an experiment with freeform text notes.
- XY Window – Any two channels can be displayed in XY format, online or offline.
- FFT Analysis – LabScribe includes a Fast Fourier Transform feature for frequency analysis of any signal
LabScribe Research Modules
- LS-30BP Blood Pressure Analysis Module
- LS-30ECG ECG Analysis Module
- LS-30PVL Pressure-Volume Loop
- LS-30TXT ASCII Text Import Module
- LS-20NM Normalization Module
- LS-20CM Cardiac Analysis Module