The IX-ECG12-SA system is optimized for measuring small animal ECG.
The IX-ECG12-SA system includes:
- IX-ECG12 recorder
- 10 x C-ISO-GNE: a set of 10 platinum needle electrodes.
- LabScribe ECG Analysis module
The iWorx 12 lead ECG recorder enables accurate and reliable ECG
analysis of resting and exercising humans or animals. Measuring all 12
ECG leads simultaneously, this compact and lightweight PC-based ECG
recorder enables highly detailed analysis of the anterior, lateral and
inferior regions of the heart. The IX-ECG12 connects to and is powered
by a USB port on any Windows or Macintosh computer. Data is recorded
and analyzed with iWorx advanced LabScribe ECG Software Module.
Heart Rate Variability Kubios HRV – Heart Rate Variability Analysis Software
is an advanced tool for studying the variability of heart beat
intervals. Data can be exported from LabScribe using the edf export
option and then imported into Kubios HRV for analysis.
|Analog Inputs||10 Electrodes: RA,LA,RL,LL,V1,V2,V3,V4,V5|
|Input Range||2400mV, 1200mV, 800mV,
400mV, 200mV, 100mV,
50mV, 25mV, 12mV
|Sampling Speed||20k Samples/sec per channel simultaneous|
|System noise||< 6 microVolts|
|Warranty and Upgrades||Protected by a 3 year warranty|
- Temperature Controller with Heated Bed.
- Xie, Xueyi, et al. “Intermittent
vagal nerve stimulation alters the electrophysiological properties of
atrium in the myocardial infarction rat model.” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2014 36th Annual International Conference of the IEEE. IEEE, 2014.
- Kulkarni, Kanchan, et al. “The influences of the M2R-GIRK4-RGS6 dependent parasympathetic pathway on electrophysiological properties of the mouse heart.” PloS one13.4 (2018): e0193798.