Execute tremor studies in rats and mice with accuracy and review your data in raw or report format with intuitive, menu-based software.
- FFT reporting of tremor frequencies
- Records continuous movement waveform at 128Hz for 30 minutes and more
- Complete movement record can be reviewed in adjustable intervals
- Easy to use, intuitive, menu-based software
- Easily run up to four test stations from a single computer
The SDI tremor monitor system allows you to record, review, analyze and report tremor studies in rats and mice. Using an ultra-sensitive movement sensor, Tremor Monitor differentiates tremor events from ambulatory/stereotyped movements and will record continuous movement waveforms at 128Hz for over 30 minutes.
Run up to four test stations from one computer, and then use the point-and-click software to display your test results in graphical and/or numerical formats. Tremor Monitor also offers comprehensive reporting, including FFT Power Spectrum, Filtered Increments, and Percent Energy.
Tremor Monitor System Components Include:
- Test cabinet in composite (ABS)
- Animal Enclosure (one size for both mice and rats)
- Power Supply
- Cables & Connectors
- Tremor Monitor Software
- Tremor Sensor
- Software Utilities for Data Analysis
ABS Isolation Cabinet – 15” (W) x 14” (D) x 18” (H)
Control Box – 10.25” (W) x 10.25” (D) x 4 3/8” (H)
24 lbs. (Isolation Cabinet), 3 lbs. (Control Box)
Isolation Cabinet: ABS plastic, Control Box: Plastic, Animal Enclosure: Acrylic
8 per computer